Saturday 3 August 2013

I am the lowest of all

701219SB.SUR                   Lectures                 
Prabhupada:...paramahamsa is the highest stage of perfection. Just like as a
preacher we have to point out... Just like I told this boy, "You sit
down like this." But a paramahamsa will not say. A paramahamsa, he
sees, rather: "He is all right." He sees. But we should not imitate
paramahamsa. Because we are preacher, we are teacher, we should not
imitate paramahamsa. We must tell the right source, right course.
Revatinandana: You must be higher than the paramahamsa stage,
Prabhupada.
Prabhupada: I am lower than you. I am lower than you.Revatinandana: You are so beautiful. You are paramahamsa, but still,
you are preaching to us.
Prabhupada: No, I am lower than you. I am the lowest of the all
creatures. I am simply trying to execute the order of my spiritual
master. That's all
. That should be the business of everyone. Try best.Try your best to execute the higher order. That is the safest way of
progressing. One may be in the lowest stage, but if he tries to
execute the duty entrusted upon him, he is perfect
. He may be in
lowest stage, but because he is trying to execute the duty entrusted
to him, then he is perfect. .........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment