Monday 10 June 2013

PARTICIPATE IN 24 HOURS MAHA MANTRA ONLINE ON 21 SEPTEMBER

ABOUT THE 24 HOURS MAHA MANTRA
Here is an important message.
I am working on a very nice project and I would like to have your participation.
Next september 21, I want to do a 24 HOURS MAHA MANTRA on internet with prabhupadanugas.

All prabhupadanugas across the world are welcome.

At this page you can broadcast directly and freely on the internet your presentation.
http://www.ustream.tv/new
You can broadcast your bhajan, kirtan, lecture... from your home with a laptop.

I'll do a page with a schedule of this 24 hours and invite people to listen all of us.

A small temple from the La Martinique will participate.
You are the second person to who I informe about this project.
I'll do my own emission also.

We have to have a lot of Prabhupadanugas across the planet.
They can talk in their own language.

We can do that every year and increase it.

You'll make me happy if you can participate.

Just to give you an idea:
http://vedaveda.com/marathon/schedule.html

Aprakrita Dasa
HK prabhu.
About the 24 hours Maha mantra;
4 devotees in differents contries told me that they'll participate in that project.
I really need your good help also. Please try to find at least 5 devotees or groups of devotees.
I tried to broadcast with my smart phone and it is working.
We'll have a lot of fun to do that.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hare Krishna. Respects. All glories to Srila PRabhupada!

    Thanks for the nice service! I would love to participate. It appears I am the very first Prabhupadanuga to have had the ritvik ceremony as Srila Prabhupada wanted in May of 1986, the same day that Sulocan dasa was murdered.

    I suspect you plan to have sharing of the ritvik philosophy, which I am very interested in sharing about due to my humble realizations about it, that have helped other devotees.

    So I suspect there will be a schedule of various devotees sharing in addition to kirtan or bhajans glorifying Srila Prabhupada.

    I live in California and at least my wife and I want to participate. Thanks again.

    Jai Srila Prabhupada!

    Mahatma dasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hare Krishna Mahatma prabhu
    PAMHO AGTSP

    Thanks to participate in this project.
    You can see the schedule at this address:
    http://vedaveda.com/marathon/schedule.html
    The page is not completly finish but you'll understand the process.

    Also you can contact me at this email's adress:
    vedaveda@vedaveda.com

    At this page you can broadcast directly and freely on the internet your presentation.
    http://www.ustream.tv/new
    You can broadcast your bhajan, kirtan, lecture... from your home with a laptop or smart phone... It's not difficult but you have to study a little bit the process as soon as you can.

    Please invite your friends around the world to participate.


    Your servant,
    Aprakrita Dasa

    ReplyDelete