Sunday 12 August 2012

Vyasa Puja Offering of Nityananda Rama dasa

nāma oṁ viṣṇu-pādāya kṛṣṇa-preṣṭhāya
bhū-tale śrīmate bhaktivedānta-svāmin iti nāmine
nāmas te sārasvate deve gaura-vāṇī-pracāriṇe
nirviśeṣa-śūnyavādi-pāścātya-deśa-tāriṇe

Happy 116th Vyasa Puja Srila Prabhupada thank you for all that you
did and continue to do for all the fallen jivas of this universe. I am forever in debt which I am unable to repay even after many births. You are the personification of Mahaprabhu’s mercy and is very dear to Him. You are the Person Bhagavat, the shelter for the fallen, the torch bearer who smashes darkness born of ignorance. The giver of the highest perfection in human life prema bhakti (love of God), you even purify the places of pilgrimage and have turned hellish places in the west into heavenly abodes where due to your powerful love and bhakti Sri Krsna has decided to reside. You have given us so many things and what can we possible give you? Even after your physical disappearance from our material vision you have stayed within in your murti, within the hearts of your faithful followers and within the pages of your books and continue to guide, protect and uplift us this is all due to your unconditional causeless mercy and love upon us. You are our captain, the only one leading us back home back to Godhead. I pray that I may have thousands of mouths to always sing your praises, thousands of eyes to see your lotus like face and smile and thousands of ears to hear your transcendental voice but alas I do not and due to me having no bhakti and my heart being like a stone how can I do such things? How can I sing the holy names of Sri Krsna and praise Your Divine Grace without love in my heart? All I can pray is to stay your humble servant birth after birth and to serve the vaishnavas. Please allow this lowly servant the shade of Your Lotus like Feet. All Glories to my eternal spiritual master His Divine Grace Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Your most fallen and humble servant
Nityananda Rama dasa
 Hare Krishna Society
 

No comments:

Post a Comment