Friday 17 February 2012

Chant 16 Rounds minimum


Letter to: Raja Laksmi
Mayapur
17 February, 1976
Auckland
My dear Raja Laksmi dasi,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 9 February, 1976.
My advise is always chant 16 rounds minimum and follow the four regulative principles. All of my disciples must agree on this point otherwise they are not my disciples. Let one live anywhere, but stick to the principles. Disagreements will continue in this material world. So one may live in a suitable place, but one must follow these five principles. My disciples must follow these principles living either in heaven or hell.
I hope this meets you well.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
ACBS/dda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reminding us of our basic responsibilities. If we neglect or ignore any of the 4 regulative principles or do not chant our rounds because we think that we can better use this time to increase our service, then we are no longer Prabhupada's disciples and will surely fall down.

    ReplyDelete