Monday 16 January 2012

George Harrison: These books are such a lot of work. I don’t know how he did it all.

Mukunda, July 26, 1976, London: Srila Prabhupada, you’re going to outdo Shakespeare soon. You’ll have written more English words than William Shakespeare. (Prabhupada laughs) Maybe you already have.
Hari-sauri: I don’t think Shakespeare’s brought out fifty-six books.
Mukunda: The Encyclopedia Brittanica wrote to us asking for…
Prabhupada: They have said…
George Harrison: These books are such a lot of work. I don’t know how he did it all.
Gurudasa: While everyone else sleeps, Prabhupada…
George Harrison: Yes.
Prabhupada: At night I don’t sleep. Not that because I am nowadays sick.But generally I don’t sleep. At most two hours. At most.

1 comment:

  1. Hare Krishna, Jaya George Harrison! Jaya Srila Prabhupada. They are still Guiding us!

    ReplyDelete